OPENING FRIDAY, MAY 1st
- All tee time MUST BE MADE ONLINE OR BY PHONE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if you do not have a tee time made prior to arrival, you DO NOT play.
- Tee-times are split to 20 minutes apart. This will maintain fewer people waiting to tee off #1 and in the Pro shop.
- We encourage all players to remain in their vehicle until 10 minutes before their tee time. Again, to keep fewer people at #1 tee box and in the Pro shop.
- Only one player per cart. NO Exceptions.
- Every cart is thoroughly sanitized and washed before and after every round
- The cups have foam inserts that will not allow the ball to go in the cup, eliminating the need to touch the cup or the flag (hit the foam, it’s a make).
- All sand rakes are removed from the bunkers. (Lift clean and place out of all bunkers)
- We encourage all players to maintain a 6ft gap between each other at all times including tees and greens
NOTICE TO ALL PLAYERS
We must maintain these guidelines to stay open. These are guidelines approved by the government and they have the right to close us down if we do not abide by them. We understand that these guidelines seem extreme but we must follow them not only to stay open but to slow the spread of this virus.
OPEN FOR CARRY OUT ONLY
Our temporary hours for Fairways Bar and Grill during this time are as follows:
Tuesday-Thursday from 3:00-7:00
Friday & Saturday from 2:00-7:00
Sunday from 12:00-5:00